Bulgaria’s organized tourism receives financial stimulus from the state for the first time

The Bulgarian cabinet allotted an extra EUR 7.5 million from the state budget for promotion of organized tourism in this country.

Our focus is on the summer tourist season between June and the end of September, because analyses in the tourism sector show that organized tourist visits generate more revenues along the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.

The participants have to meet higher financial criteria and requirements. Only 15% of the sum is paid in advance and the rest of the money (85%) is given when it is certain that the endeavor yields the necessary results, Bulgaria’s Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova said at a briefing with the participation of business representatives and branch organizations.